three small things

I am having somewhat of a difficult week. But I am thankful enough to know that even my darkest week is still so very bright, and in that space of knowing, i've tried to keep a grateful heart. And i am almost there. Weary, but almost there.

And then i pondered - if i was able to manifest three small things today, things that are small yet big only as they are not so feasible as distance and space and time permits - then what would they be?

I'd drink an ice cold dos equis on the beach in baja, take M to scout out some bugs and roll around on the grass at our favorite baylands spot, and then later, stop over at N's place to watch the sun slip under the earth with a couple of bottles of deep red wine.

And in that, my thoughts turned to you.

So you, you lovely writers of strong and powerful words, if you could choose one small and unexpected morsel of grace today, what would it be?