Thursday, November 09, 2006

the dawn of possibilities

The House and Senate have gone blue. While I realize it's not a miracle cure, it's got to be better than what we have. And I've not felt so encouraged in years about what might be possible.

And California passed 1C, which is a major achievement for homeless providers in the state. Now maybe we can kick affordable housing in it's ass.

I am done waxing on about the election. I'll get back to my regularly scheduled programming next, or better termed as that early bullshit that changed my life.


KC said...

Jen, that's wonderful about California. We're taking a turn for the better I hope.

Looking forward to the goodies you have in store for us.

Anonymous said...

Also through with politics for a while. It'll be more interesting to lay back and see what the next week or two will bring.

I'll also be looking forward to your next offerings :)



Anonymous said...

The other big news for California I imagine will be if/when Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House. First woman Speaker, and from California to boot! Woo hoo!

Momish said...

An exciting week indeed! Great news for California - congrats! As always, looking forward to your next offerings, political or not.

Lucia said...

I'm going to keep on doing a happy dance for a couple more days.

crazymumma said...

A cheer of victory!