pure money

Have you read this post? KC blogs with a mixture of wry and intelligent humor, and one of my favorite things about her writing style is how she reveals her innermost thoughts and humor in little bitty words. And when I see those little bitty words, I know I am in for something extra juicy.

Bravo, sister, for making us laugh out loud. And for being a supportive, creative, fantastic woman - while I've only gotten to know you through this forum, I have no doubt that if we were neighbors, we'd spend a lot of time together. And then I'd get to have the best MD in the nation.
And of course, thank you to the two women who've created ROFL which allow this and the rest of the monthly hilarity to multiply all throughout the blog world.

PS
Don't forget to swing by again tomorrow when we roll out our first Just Post Roundtable. It's like honey for the soul.