ch-ch-ch-changes

My child went to school today without a diaper for the first time in her life. In fact, I returned from BlogHer to a mostly toilet trained child and still haven't been quite able to wrap my arms around how that happened in just a few short days and without Her Mother Being Present but I'll gratefully acknowledge that it is indeed not all about me. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit I have a smallish ache for Another Baby For The First Time In My Life. Holy shit. Maybe I should put her diaper back on. Seems easier than having another kid. Kidding. I Am Not Going To Have Another Kid. Really. I think. Whatever. Dude.

It's time for our eighth Just Post Roundtable. After a brief hiatus Mad is back in the saddle and our Just Post co-hosting has resumed as usual. If you have a post of yours or one you've appreciated that was written by someone else, please send them my way to girlplustwo (at) yahoo(dot) com by August 7th and I'll send you the button. Go on. It's good for the soul.

We'll link all posts and anyone who refers one (or more) in our Just Post Roundtable on the 10th. If this is new to you, please feel free to check it out at the Just Post buttons to your right. Everyone is welcome.