March Just Posts

justpostmar2008
Sometimes change starts with one. Sometimes it starts with one joining another and agreeing to agree and allowing others to agree too. But I think it always starts with one in the brief moment where fantasy meets reality and we decide to leap. I've been watching one sister blogger leap this week, a dream for her and for another and for children across the world. Jen Lemen is on a journey, she asked our community for help and our community is answering. I don't know Jen aside from her blog but I read her and I feel joy. I read her and I want to see her get on that plane to Rwanda. I read her and it feels like hope.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

The March Just Posts
Beth with Have you gotten greener?
Beyond the fields we know with Thursday Poem - Testimony
Bob Dylan with Arbor Day
bon with In Praise of Universal Health Care
Carrie with People are people
Chicky Chicky Baby with Both ends of the spectrum of animal abuse
Daisy with Stranger than fiction, my job is, Teddy bear, teddy bear and Politics as usual - or not
Fretful with Sense of pride
Gary in Thailand with Free Tibet
Gina with Three trillion dollars, four thousand dead, five years, one man and Not your sweetie
Girlgriot with Believing the hype
Heart in San Francisco with What art is not
Jen with My sad lament and Unhappy Anniversary
Julie Pippert with The United States: it's okay, it's an easy mistake to make
Kelly with Anti-poverty protesters shut down city council meeting
Kevin Charnas with Running to save
Kevin at Life has Taught Us with Olympic Spirit and Is this the Olympic Spirit?
Kyla with What would you say? and The Interview and Where I'm Not
Lost White Kenyan Chick with Food for thought for International Women's Day
Maithri with Beyond borders
Mary with Five years forward, a thousand years back
Mir Kamin on BlogHer with Attention 8-Year-Olds: You Should Be Pampered, Primped, and Hairless
Mother-Woman with Where Was I?
No Caption Needed with The silent costs of war
Pixiedust with Great-full Friday: Community
Reluctant Housewife with My Gayest Look
Sandra with I am not an aboriginal woman
Superlagirl with The drymouth will fade, but the involuntary movements are yours to keep forever
Susanna's sketchbook with We can do it
Susanne with Body image, or Would you recognize your own belly button?
Suzanne Reisman on BlogHer with Legalize Prostitution
The Expatriate's Kitchen with Is it just me
The Elementary with Everything we have , One for the road and No man is an island
WhyMommy with One regret
Some of the Just Readers
Christine
Anne
Chani
Jess
Mary
Alejna
Don't forget to pop over to Mad's, Hel's and Su's and see what they've dished up for the Roundtable this month. If this is new to you we are here every month featuring posts about social issues and justice and all are welcome to join.