defying gravity

It must have been the good vibes floating around from so many of you, because remarkably, I am very on the mend. Thank you.

Now on to the random bits:

J-Dog has to pull an all-nighter tonight. When enough people call in sick and the place still needs a minder, it falls to him to go in. It's one of those rare cases where shit actually rolls up hill. And while I am sorry that he must endure a wakeful night baked in hallucinations I am secretly delighting in having the whole bed to myself. Does that make me evil? Maybe so, but I'll make up for it, so read on.

Madame Chick posted last week about recognizing folks before they are gone - in short, she's put out a call to speak to that one blog you can't keep away from - the one (and while there are many, yes) the one that knocks you flat, has you doubled on the floor, or sitting absolutely still with tears in your eyes. It's at Mrs. Chicky's lovefest and you can read about it at length. It's a good reminder - so many folks are closing up shop and once they decide to do so, they hear all about how their blog meant so much, and I'd imagine it makes that going bittersweet when it should be triumphant. Honoring others with a grateful heart is about as golden as one can get. Kind of like not waiting till the funeral and such. If it speaks to you, check it out.

See, I told you I'd make up for the bed hogging thing. Or not. But I am still taking all the pillows and sleeping dead center.