under the bridge (girl on a corner)

I've been using this place to work through some shit lately, but what I am working through isn't what I am writing about, so instead, I am remembering. I am remembering the reasons why, the road I've taken to get here, the once bright fire within me. I am remembering faces, times, situations, and people I've loved. I am trying, desperately trying, to find my way. But what does that mean for you? I wondered that last night, if you might be wondering how long I'll carry on moving backwards. Or at the very least some of you are onto me. Hel see, has already called my bluff.

The illusion is worn, the hole deeper. My choices have greater impact, decisions weigh so much now. And I don't know how to deal with it, so instead I am reaching out and back, to find the place I started so I can find the place I need to go.

There might be a few more stories yet. Bear with me, as I am struggling to bear with myself.

Oh, and hey, it's the last call for our fifth Just Post Roundtable. If you have a post of yours or one you've appreciated that was written by someone else, please send them my way to girlplustwo (at) yahoo(dot) com by May 7th and I'll send you the button. Go on. It's good for the soul.

We'll link all posts and anyone who refers one (or more) in our Just Post Roundtable on the 10th. If this is new to you, please feel free to check it out here or at the JP buttons to your right.