the wisdom of obedience

It's clear from the tone of my recent posts that I've been a bit weary, and that rejuvenation was in order. Many of your generous and lovely comments spoke to the same...and the fantastically amazing thing is that I am getting one tomorrow.

J-Dog and I are heading up to the wine country. M is staying with people who love her, and we are affording ourselves 24 hours of alone time, complete with massages, mineral baths and a big comfy bed. And some deep red wine, of course.

I promise to toast you, my soulful spirit sisters and brothers. Maybe one day we'll all gather round one of our porches and drink wine together. I am betting Mad has a good spot, as does Meno, and of course, Neen.

It's a sweet little fantasy of mine. And in turn, of course, I'd love to hear one of yours (just like we'd do if we were all on that porch, a cosmic give and take of energy and delight).