sick

I haven't been around much in the past couple days. M has been sick. And I have something so supremely important to do tomorrow that it's all I can do not to panic because I need her well enough so I can leave her tomorrow, while in very capable hands, without her mum.

Healing vibes, all. I miss checking in on all of you so I hope to be back knocking on your doors later on today.

Oh, and hey there: our second Just Post Roundtable is in a mere six days. If you have a post of yours or one you've appreciated that was written by someone else, please send them my way (to girlplustwo (at) yahoo(dot) com) by February 8th and I'll send you the button.

We'll link all posts and anyone who refers one (or more) in our Just Post Roundtable on the 10th. If this is new to you, please feel free to check it out here.